Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

The Great Abortion Debate

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

It all matters. Life is sacred. There is a way to kill for food and not waste. I'm very pro life, my views on that aren't movable and not popular.

Romero

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Dove"Personally I don't purchase or consume any commercial food....let alone tortured animals. So I'm in the good being repulsed by this senseless slaughter. I'm also repulsed by the selling of baby parts going on as well.

Welcome to a large element of 2015. A lion 10,000 miles away matters. Local baby parts don't

Since when?

Just because the topic is about the slaughter of a lion, it does not follow that contributors are apathetic to other injustices.

If there is an issue with the sale of baby parts, start a thread. Let's see it.

I've never heard of it.

Recently there was a heavily-edited sting video against a women's reproductive and maternal health care organization. They were discussing how much it costs to transport donated fetal tissue. The video made it look like the health care organization was selling baby parts and organs for profit.

Anonymous

That's not the only sting video. They are selling parts. This has been going on for a while, hence multiple sting videos.

Bricktop

Romero

Quote from: "Dove"That's not the only sting video. They are selling parts. This has been going on for a while, hence multiple sting videos.

They're not selling parts. It's illegal, and they're not selling parts.

Fetal tissue donation happens all the time. You have the right to be against that but Planned Parenthood isn't selling parts.

Romero

QuoteIn a letter to the House Energy and Commerce Committee, Planned Parenthood said it fell victim to a fake company called Biomax Procurement Services that posed as a buyer of human tissues. It was actually created by David Daleiden, an official of the group that released the video, and was engaged in "a campaign of corporate espionage" targeting Planned Parenthood, the letter said.

"A group of extremists who have intimidated women and doctors for years — in their agenda to ban abortion completely — are not 'documenting' misdeeds; they are trying to create them, quite unsuccessfully," Planned Parenthood wrote to lawmakers.

Biomax activities included trying to induce Planned Parenthood centres to sell fetal organs for up to $1,600, the letter said, which would likely violate laws banning commercial fetal tissue sales. Those efforts were rejected, according to the letter.

In addition, the letter says Daleiden was involved in secretly recording Planned Parenthood staff and patients at least 65 times over the last eight years. That could yield thousands of hours of recordings that Daleiden could heavily edit to make false charges, the letter said.

http://www.theprovince.com/health/Planned+Parenthood+says+secret+video+abortion+foes+part/11229258/story.html">//http://www.theprovince.com/health/Planned+Parenthood+says+secret+video+abortion+foes+part/11229258/story.html

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"That's not the only sting video. They are selling parts. This has been going on for a while, hence multiple sting videos.

They're not selling parts. It's illegal, and they're not selling parts.

Fetal tissue donation happens all the time. You have the right to be against that but Planned Parenthood isn't selling parts.
 Yes, they are. It's only a matter of time before they can't dodge this anymore. Of course anyone attempting to expose this is labeled an 'extremist'.  Just like people who are labeled 'conspiracy theorists' who were proved right years down the road. How many videos of price negotiations can be wrote off as "heavily edited"?  And....the process they need to retrieve tissue and parts is horrific. Don't be blind and gullible. Where there is smoke there is fire. These mofos are straight up selling parts. If this was ethical, and for furthering health and human life there wouldn't even be abortions. It's a money maker.

Romero

You get women's health care. You get to choose what to do with your body.

And you would take that away from millions of other women. And lie doing it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Anonymous

Several choices are made before a human life is concieved. You have sex with the knowledge that a pregnancy can happen. That's a choice. Abortion is about selfishly dodging the consequences of the choices you've already made.  Unless you are under some extreme medical duress and you feel abortion is your choice shame on YOU.  I don't believe in taking things away as a means of controlling others. A woman considering abortion doesn't need anymore condemnation and shame.  But I do compassionately advise against it.  And I do believe it should be illegal or at least harder to obtain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Several choices are made before a human life is concieved. You have sex with the knowledge that a pregnancy can happen. That's a choice. Abortion is about selfishly dodging the consequences of the choices you've already made.  Unless you are under some extreme medical duress and you feel abortion is your choice shame on YOU.

Dove, this is entirely how I feel too about the abortion "choice".

But, could you tell us more about the sale of aborted parts?

I was unaware of that happening.

Anonymous

http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/29/why-planned-parenthood-cant-donate-tissue-from-harvested-babies/">http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/29/why ... ed-babies/">http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/29/why-planned-parenthood-cant-donate-tissue-from-harvested-babies/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/29/why-planned-parenthood-cant-donate-tissue-from-harvested-babies/">http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/29/why ... ed-babies/">http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/29/why-planned-parenthood-cant-donate-tissue-from-harvested-babies/

That is sickening Dove.

:beurk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"You get women's health care. You get to choose what to do with your body.

And you would take that away from millions of other women. And lie doing it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

And might I ask you a question?  How many women have you consoled in the after math of an abortion?  Have you ever had one?  Are you aware of the dangers and the long term emotional/mental trauma?  What about the lies and sugar coating told to women about the procedure?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Romero"You get women's health care. You get to choose what to do with your body.

And might I ask you a question?  How many women have you consoled in the after math of an abortion?  Have you ever had one?  Are you aware of the dangers and the long term emotional/mental trauma?  What about the lies and sugar coating told to women about the procedure?

Abortion is the taking of a life..

There is no way to sugar coat murder besides reminding the public it is legal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dove"

Abortion is the taking of a life..

There is no way to sugar coat murder besides reminding the public it is legal.
 Abortion clinics undermine the gravity of the procedure and don't fully inform. They also don't go over the risks or the long term psychological impact.  They don't offer other options or counseling. It's actually pretty ruthless.